Women’s Ministry is a service arm of the church that seeks to nurture females as only women can. It seeks to help females in their spiritual walk with God. Women’s Ministry is not in competition with the pastor or the males in the congregation. While the ministry focuses primarily on females, it does not do so to the exclusion of males.Learn More
The Men’s Ministry is a service arm of Grace Communion International Nassau, which seeks to equip the next generation of men.
The mission of the ministry is “Impacting our next generation with the love of God.
• To help each man develop a deeper understanding of God’s love
• To help each other and grow in his relationship with Christ, and thus become a better man, and where applicable husband, father, boss, employee, etc.
• To sharpen each other, even as iron sharpens iron
• To be committed to reaching the youth of the next generation
• To grow in skills development
• Reaching out and minister to the community
Ages 12-30, Meets bi-weekly on Friday evenings. Mission is to develop young people into responsible, Christ-centered adults. We seek to develop the whole person by providing wholesome activities. We encourage participation in the worship service, and community outreach activitiesLearn More